Remember when I said that photography was my second career? Well, in my first career I was a teacher. It's so exciting to me that I get to continue my first love of teaching by educating my fellow photographers. I'm going into my 5th year of teaching workshops and while they have made quite the transition over the years, it's one of my most favorite things in the world.
I offer two types of workshops. The cottage workshop which is a intimate workshop with only 5 in attendance and hosted in my workshop "cottage" in Nashville, TN. And 1-2 collaborative workshops co-hosted with fellow creatives.
I also offer 1.1 mentoring that can be held at my cottage in Nashville, TN or I can fly to you as long as travel is covered.
Over the years we have also learned that many can't travel for a workshop so we have opened a "shop" for photographers that includes online learning, e-books, videos and templates.
1.1 or 2.1 Mentoring
This is for the photographer who wants their learning to be customized to their needs. You can come to me in Nashville, or I can travel to you for an additional travel fee. You can also split this with a friend or business partner for an additional $500.
The mentoring is for a total of 8 hrs, and a shoot can be included as well. 1.1 mentoring is completely customized to you. After you sign up, you will receive a detailed questionnaire that will help me customize your mentoring to meet your specific needs.
I only take six 1.1 or 2.1 mentoring clients per year, so space is limited.
The cost is $1800 with a $600 deposit and the remainder due in 2 installments.
Click Here To Register
What you will learn:
• How to build a consistent brand
• How to reach your ideal client
• Social media
• Incorporating film into your business (you do not need to be a film photographer to attend)
• Natural posing and how to "find the light".
Click Here To Register
• Lodging for 2 nights
• Dinner on day 1, Breakfast, lunch and dinner on day 2 and breakfast on Day 3.
• A fully styled shoot
• Coupons and gifts from our sponsors
• 1.1 time with Julie
• Day 1 begins at 2pm (so you can travel in the morning of)
• Day 2 will consist of teaching time and ending with the styled shoot
• Day 3 will be headshots and 1.1 time with Julie and will end at 1pm (so you can travel home)
Everything you need to know to successfully shoot a wedding and it's delivered right to your inbox! And PS more will be coming your way!